1. In a large hot skillet, brown the ground beef with salt and pepper. Drain excess oil.
2. Stir in mushrooms, onion, garlic and spices, and cook until onions are translucent.
3. Add marinara sauce, stir to combine and let simmer about 10 minutes.
4. Heat zoodles by steaming or sauteing in water until zucchini has a noodle-like texture.
5. Spoon meat sauce over zoodles.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable
Click here for Marinara Sauce recipe.
Try with Baked Italian Meatballs instead of adding the meat in the sauce.