1. Spray skillet with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
2. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
3. Brown in chicken in skillet for 3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and set aside.
4. Reapply cooking spray to the skillet, if necessary.
5. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes.
6. Add garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms sauté for 2-3 minutes.
7. Stir in tomatoes and spices.
8. Transfer the chicken back to the pan. Cover and simmer on low until chicken is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable