“The SELF ReClaimed toolkit has been the catalyst to my greatest personal growth experience so far in my lifetime. It has helped guide me to my authentic self, allowing me to live a peaceful and loving life. I highly recommend SELF ReClaimed to anyone ready to start a new chapter.”
This is what S.S., a software product owner had to say about the 5-part SELF ReClaimed toolkit.
If you’re struggling with anger, trauma, depression, anxiety, food addiction, chronic pain, chronic fatigue, sleep problems, compulsivity, or you feel like it’s time to rewrite your story and reclaim your life, SELF ReClaimed is for you.
SELF ReClaimed is a 5-part toolkit that uses three successful therapies: Positive Psychology, Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Bibliotherapy to help you discover limiting beliefs that are holding you back and transform them into limit-less beliefs.
1. The Parable of Zoe and Cleo explains the three therapies in an easy-to-understand way. The symbolism of a caterpillar becoming a butterfly by transforming inside a chrysalis is the theme of the SELF ReClaimed toolkit. Just like a caterpillar, each of us has the ability to fly if and when we do the work necessary to break free of our limitations. SELF ReClaimed provides the tools to help you change your beliefs and gain the strength, knowledge and skills to create the life of your dreams.
2. Transformation Journals provide guided exercises to help you document your emotional detox and transformation journey:
3. Chrysalis Cards explore 33 words/topics such as Love, Faith, Joy, Peace, Truth and Humility. These cards take you beyond the definition of the word to offer a deep exploration of the concept, including real-life experience and application.
4. Bibliotherapy Pockets suggest book titles relevant to the words on the Chrysalis Cards. These helpful resources can guide you in areas where you want to explore a bit deeper. Once you have sufficiently studied the topic, you can store the Chrysalis Card in the dedicated pocket to represent completion.
5. Change Challenge Cards encourage you to learn new habits. You’ll choose a card and implement it for as long as necessary. The back of each card has a quote to make you think on an even deeper level about how these habits affect you and everyone around you.
Start at any one of these five places. You may want to start with identifying limiting beliefs and writing in your Transformation Journals. Or, choose a Chrysalis Card to study each week and choose one of the books to read on that topic from the list on the Bibliotherapy Pockets.
Check out this video which shares the parable of Cleo and Zoe, explains the three therapies in more depth, and walks you through how to use SELF ReClaimed.
“This toolkit has given me so many ways think beyond my ‘caterpillar-ness’ into ‘butterfly’ freedom!” – B. Lewis, future butterfly
“Having a very strong aha moment tonight that’s making me understand the big picture of SELF ReClaimed. I’m very thankful for this therapy and wish I would have found it 10 years ago. This is really a journey that has no destination. We will really be fixing the potholes in our life from cradle to grave.” – JW and BJ, entrepreneurs
“I didn’t have a clue who I was and what I was supposed to do. Working with the program has helped put me on a path to discover where I go from here. The exercises in the Chrysalis Journal require that you be an active participant in finding your new self. The Caterpillar Journal forces you to identify the beliefs that got you stuck and how they limit your growth. From there I worked on reframing and changing these beliefs into limit-less beliefs. This has been a challenging process but well worth the time and effort I’ve put into it.” – SC, fitness trainer/ massage therapist
“With SELF ReClaimed, I learned to understand who I am, who I thought I was, and what changes I should be making to retrain my mind. Change doesn’t have to be scary. It should be a journey that is planned and directed. SELF ReClaimed will truly help you ReWrite your Story and ReClaim your Life! Change is good!” – LMB, travel agent
“I’m going to be completely honest, going through the SELF program is incredibly challenging. Challenging because this program makes you unearth things from your past that will be difficult to deal with. You will laugh, cry, and even become angry, but it is so rewarding because you learn to think of yourself in an entirely different light. You grow to respect yourself, cherish yourself, and most importantly, love yourself.” – HS, nursing student
“SELF ReClaimed has opened up my fiancé and I to new possibilities. The program has helped us identify our own limiting beliefs and has shown us how our past thoughts and actions contributed to frustration, conflict and lack of communication. In addition, SELF ReClaimed helped us openly share our thoughts on important topics such as love and faith. This program has become a vital part of our journey together and will continue to guide us as we prepare for the next exciting phase in our lives.” – KJ, manager
“The simplicity and honesty of the program are what make it brilliant. The program is easy to understand and follow, but it makes no promises that the transformation itself will be easy. I think that this will really help anyone who is willing to open themselves up to the possibilities, as did Cleo! My wife and I do many of the things in your book already, so we could easily say ‘we don’t need this,’ but we do.” – JK, attorney
The authors of SELF ReClaimed created this webinar in 2016. Special offers mentioned in the webinar have expired. However, the information is timeless and priceless.